Olympian Gymnastics are looking to hire enthusiastic gymnastics coaches of all levels to join our team in all locations: Templeogue, Knocklyon, Milltown, Ballinteer and Greenhills.
If you are highly motivated, driven for success and want to further your career in the sport, or even just want to work part-time while in college or school, Ireland’s largest independent gymnastics club has the opportunity for you!
We are seeking those who are passionate about teaching the next generation and helping others achieve their goals.
Qualifications and Experience (all applicants):
- Enthusiastic, dependable, positive and coachable.
- Great communication skills with children and adults.
- Ability to work well with any age from early walkers to adults
- Ability to follow lesson plans and to be able to adjust as needed.
- Preparation of lesson plans and routines for classes.
- Must be able to lift equipment and spot gymnasts.
- Prior coaching experience – at least 1 year.
- Basic knowledge and/or experience.
- Develop positive relationships with gymnasts, and provide motivational support and guidance.
Senior Coach Qualifications:
- Prior coaching experience – at least 2 year.
- (or) Management & Supervision experience – at least 2 years
- Good knowledge and/or experience.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Be able to provide motivational support and guidance to other coaches.
If you are not a qualified gymnastics coach, we have a paid in-house training programme for apprentice coaches, which will help you develop the required skills to teach beginner level gymnastics classes. The training programme does not stop there as it goes further to progress your skills-knowledge and move up the ranks.
All applicants must be vetted by the company through it’s partnership with Irish Vetting Services. And we also arrange Safeguarding and First Aid courses for all our coaching staff each year.
If you are ready for a challenge and feel you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you today.
Please send your CV to email@example.com